facebook

i was wondering

by:    

If I am an upperclassman doing sorority recruitment this fall, and I have a high college GPA, does my High School GPA Matter? Because I did not have a great GPA in high school, but now I have a fantastic GPA.

Posted By: Hey
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Your high school gpa doesn't matter as long as you have a good college gpa--which to have a fair advantage you need to have at least a 3.2-3.5 unless you have a lot of friends to help you out.

By: Your
by: Hey   

I have above that, so that's good.

By: Hey
#2by:    

The fact your have higher college grades than high school grades will DEFINITELY be in your favor. Many houses might not even look at the high school grades (but each house has its own method).

By: Good!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Higher college than HS grades is very impressive.
Best of luck to you!

By: Logo
#4by:    

But being an upperclassman means that you will not have your pick of houses. You need to go into this recruitment with an open mind and the knowledge that any house that wants you for a sister will be a great house for you. Don't turn up your nose at a lower house because then you probably won't get a house at all. And being a Greek is fun, no matter the house.

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.