facebook

spring parties

by:    

I didn't go to preview weekend, and I don't know any girls in the specific houses that invited me to a spring teas, so why was I invited? Yet, I wasn't invited to any of the houses where I know girls. Just curious

Posted By: Soooo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you registered on the mycampus thingy or whatever, then most sororities just send out the invites to everyone who's signed up and they get your address from there. I really don't think it's like a 'theyre interested in you' sort of thing. All the girls I know who signed up all got invites.

By: sdfsfsd
#2by:    

I don't know, it might mean something. A friend and I both attended preview (neither of us knew anyone in any sorority) and neither of us were invited to any teas, so I wouldn't say it's true most sororities just invite everyone who registered.

By: Hshshg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

It doesn't mean anything. This is something pretty new they're trying. Maybe some of the groups are trying to reach out to women who DIDN"T come to preview day. Who knows? I do know that only a small percentage of women planning to rush are signed up at this point. Most of them sign up between May 1 and June 31, with another spike right before the end of July. So if they're only going to pledge girls who went to parties or preview day, they're going to miss out on most of the girls.
Relax!

By: Listen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.