facebook

black transfer student

by:    

Hey guys! I'm a female black transfer student from South Carolina and I will be attending alabama in the fall. However, I want to know my chances during rush because i will be a sophomore when I come and I don't know anyone. Will my choices be really limited because I am black AND a sophomore who will not know anyone? I'm just scared.

Posted By: Girlie
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

yes, it will be a challenge for you unfortunately. However, I don't think your race will play as big of a role as it used to. Being a sophomore does hurt you but I know a lot of girls who rushed as upperclassmen and are in houses that they adore. Just keep up your grades, get in your recs on time, clean up social media, and most of all keep an open mind and be yourself. Good luck!

By: In reality

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Being a sophomore is not much of a problem. There's an upperclassman quota, so sororities can pledge a few upperclassmen without it counting against quota. If your grades are good, you're cute, and can talk, got your recs...you've got a good chance.
Best of luck!

By: Formal dress

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.