facebook

ranking of new ow fraternities

by:    

Give an accurate ranking and reputation of new row fraternities.

Posted By: Crust
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Theta Chi and Pi Kappa Phi are top new row

By: MET
#2by:    

Except for OX, they all sort of suck.

By: FArn
by: You're   

Kinda an idiot. OX is better than 3 old row houses, and Pi Kapp and DX are both better than Phi Gam and Phi Delt and pretty close to EN and OX right now. Either Bama Greek life sucks or you're dumb.

By: You're
by: Truth is   

that new row has a lot of good houses. OX solid, Pi Kapp, SX, DX, Beta also. So are DTD and ZBT.

By: Truth is
by: ^   

Forgot Pike.

By: ^
by: I agree with   

Truth is. There are a lot of good/solid new row houses. I think "historically" and numbers-wise, OX and SX might hold a slight edge. But Pi Kapp, Beta, DX, Pike, DTD and ATO are all decent in their own ways as well.

By: I agree with
by: ^   

Pi Kapp and ATO are two of the largest numbers-wise. OX, SX, Pi Kapp, DTD and DX probably have the strongest history/alumni. Beta is fairly new Bama-wise

By: ^
#3by:    

"Historically" SX is big. Now in a lull.
DX, DTD, Pi Kapp have lagged OX last 10 years, but they are all strong and historical.
Pike down now, but still in conversation.
ATO has its own merits but should GTF off this page - no honor as far as I'm concerned.
Beta good but 50 years new.
ZBT and LXA have my respect.
KE regaining a little respect

By: More Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Truer    

OX elite.
DX. SX, Pi Kapp excellent.
Beta, LXA, ZBT good
Pike was excellent, now good
DTD was good, then fair, will be good again.
KE was good then bad and now fair.

By: Truer
#4by:    

I know most of affiliated new row houses are decent. How are the unaffiliated houses, like AKL, Sigma Pi, etc?

By: rushing
by: Other   

than ATO they're pretty marginal. A lot would still probably be considered pretty good at a lot of other schools to be fair.

By: Other
#5by:    

You're an idiot "jokes".
DTD, LXA & ZBT helped build the best greek system in the US. SX & OX and Pi Kapp led the effort.
DX produced the most famous national leaders and most prolific donor of the U of A.

The joke really is on you

By: jokes ON YOU

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.