facebook

nice sororites

by:    

Which sororities have the nicest girls and a true sisterhood?

Posted By: which
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

of the lower tier houses do since they pledge girls based on personality and whether they could see themselves fitting in rather than on where they're from, what their daddy's job is, etc. Gamma Phi is usually the one people always talk about as having the strongest sisterhood,but I think that AOPi, Theta, and DZ seem to be pretty close too. I do know two DZ's though that don't really have very many friends in their sorority and hardly go to their house, but I think that might be their fault rather than the fault of the sorority. Chi O too seems like they have a good sisterhood, if you were wondering about Old Row.

By: Most
#12by:    

Are a different level than non Greek.
You will be happy almost anywhere.

By: Greek girls
by: Ya   

What she said

By: Ya
#13by:    

The truth is in pledge classes with over 100 girls you aren't going to be best friends with every girl and super strong sisterhood is hard. However, you will find your group in whatever house you join and you if you are active in the sorority then you'll find the sisterhood you desire.

By: Old Row Diva

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.