facebook

out of state

by:    

What is the best fraternity to shoot for out of state wise? I might give Old Row a try but I know my place and chances going in.

Posted By: Rushee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Depends on where you're from when you say out of state. If you really think you are old row material I would focus in on Phi Delt and Phi Gam.

By: Bama
by: Why?   

There's probably 8+ new row fraternities better than Phi Delt, and that's been true for a long time. There are also several that are better than Phi Gam for a couple years running. I mean I guess if you simply want to say you're old row. Phi Gam is solid, but think they are way better than they actually are, and Phi Delt has been mediocre since your parents were in school.

By: Why?
#2by:    

There are a BUNCH of fraternities. Do some asking around on your own - don't just come here and ask. Only a few people hang out here. You're not going to get any good suggestions.

By: Holurhorzez
#3by:    

I am from Oklahoma City.. UA is becoming kinda popular here

By: Rushee

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.