facebook

help!

by:    

I want to be on the sorority's radar and get spring party invites but I didn't go to preview... How can I make myself be known?

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It's pretty much too late now for the spring, but don't worry about it. Plenty of people aren't invited to spring teas and they still have a great recruitment experience. An invitation to a spring tea does not mean a guarantee a bid or even a second look during recruitment.

By: Now
#2by:    

I rushed a great old row house(if that's what you're worried about), and I was not invited to any spring teas, did not know anyone here, and am from super far out of state. don't worry!!!

By: old row
#3by:    

Sign up for recruitment. You're not formally registered for rush until you pay the fee, but you CAN sign up right now. You may get some invitations after that, but don't worry if you don't get any. It's not that big a deal.

By: Listen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Post a video of you singing something classic like Somewhere Over the Rainbow or Timber. It showcases your talent and personality in a way that will make you stand out and give you an edge during rush. Just make sure to dress up for your recording!

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.