facebook

spring teas

by:    

How does a PNM get invited to these teas coming up in April?

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Most invitations have already gone out or will be going out ASAP. The teas are based off of girls we already know and are interested in and girls that we liked and met at Preview Day.

By: Most
#2by:    

Don't get any is that bad? Or if you only get a couple?

By: If you

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Most   

It's better to get them because then you are already on a sorority's radar and you can meet girls before recruitment, but it really isn't the end of the world if you don't get invited to any or only a few. Going to teas will not determine if you get a bid or not, but it can really only help you.

By: Most
#3by:    

I'm an active and I didn't go to the teas last year. I was only invited to a couple and I had a great recruitment with full invites for both old and new row for each day.... The teas are good but if you aren't invited it's not a big deal.... Just make sure to have your résumé done, your recs done and dress nice and put your best foot forward. Have fun!! And good luck with recruitment

By: Active
by: ?   

what was your gpa?

By: ?
#4by:    

My final GPA was 3.53

By: active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.