facebook

transfer

by:    

I'm planning on transferring here for the fall and was just wondering how the re-affiliating process works and if most chapters generally accept people trying to re-affiliate. In addition, I was wondering if you would recommend living on or off campus. I won't know anyone, but have heard many good things and was just hoping y'all could give me some advice

Posted By: transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Every group does it differently, so your best bet is to contact your HQ or read up on the process for your group, AND contact your chapter at Alabama.
It's possible the chapter may have a "no affiliation" policy.

Aside from that, I always suggest that transfers wait a semester. The chapter you want to transfer to may have a totally different personality from your initiation chapter, and you may clash. Once you're affiliated, your only alternative may be to resign (unless your sorority has a different status).
Visit the chapter, get to know members, and if all is well and every gets along, affiliate.

By: Tyde

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.