facebook

sorority hazing

by:    

is it a thing at all? is there just some drinking or do any sororities actually haze at all?

Posted By: ?
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

My roommate is a Theta and I guarantee you she was never hazed.

By: uh
by: Yeah   

Yeah Theta does not haze

By: Yeah
#12by:    

Alpha phi doesn't haze!!

By: APhi
by: true   

This is true.

By: true
#13by:    

I'm going to be straight with you. Old Row sororities haze. New row, not so much. They've got a lot more to lose. But you will possibly have to swallow a gold fish (true true true), get bumped (ie fraternity pledges and sorority pledges line up and the guy pledges grope the girls), and/or have every inch of your body examined with a fine tooth comb to ensure all of your insecurities are thrown in your face

By: So
#14by:    

Zeta is under national hazing status

By: well..
#15by:    

I know that no new row sorority hazes for sure. In some of them the older girls kinda boss the freshmen around and are rude to them, but that's it. I haven't heard anything about hazing on Old Row, but I could definitely see KD, Phi Mu, & Kappa all hazing their girls. It's nothing to be worried about though, like I have never ever heard a girl complaining about pledgeship

By: kl
#16by:    

I've heard about KD, DDD, ADPi, Theta, Zeta, Phi Mu, and Pi Phi hazing.

By: RTR
#17by:    

Sororities do not haze in the traditional sense. They might make you do scavenger hunts and sing silly songs to your big but those are all in good fun. They should never physically hurt you and if you are hurt then you should report it to the hazing hotline. That's not what real sisterhood is about.

By: Sororities

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#18by:    

Nationals are hyper about scavenger hunts. They are not allowed at all.

By: Naw
#19by:    

Do not tell people things that are not true. Unless cough syrup and goldfish don't count. Most new row houses do not haze.

By: Please

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.