facebook

what is pike like?

by:    

Met some brothers and am interested in rushing. Why are they bad mouthed so much on this site? Are they really that bad

Posted By: Rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They have some morons who were out of control and shamed them a little bit. But overall, they are a respected upper-middle tier house

By: PIKE is respectable
#2by:    

I'd have to say I think there all jackasses, but I think that's cause are swapped sucked

By: Well
#3by:    

Bad ass hazers. Lots of guys from my hometown. Not friendly to OOS.

By: Uh
by: ???   

I thought Pike had a lot of Northern/OOS guys.

By: ???
#4by:    

Is not that bad. ItS just not very good, either.

By: pike
#5by:    

Do not pick a fraternity based on what other people think about it. Pick it based on what you think about it. Do you like these guys more than guys at another house? If yes, then this fraternity is for you, and commit yourself.

By: rtr
#6by:    

I think they're super hot

By: ...
#7by:    

Overall good house has some downfalls just like any other fraternity but well respected.

By: well respected
#8by:    

Have a couple brothers who suck. But most of them are pretty nice. Good parties that are better than 90% of the other new row parties. Not a bad house to choose if you had to go new row.

By: They

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

Really have guidos?

By: Do they
by: Um   

No. I don't think any IFC house at Bama has guidos. The only one that has guidos is the multicultural Latino fraternity and I didn't even know thy existed on our campus until last month and I'm a junior.

By: Um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.