facebook

Everything on here is trolls at this point

by:    

Just got a call from a friend because Daily Mail (a British tabloid) printed a negative article on Bama Rush which is now on the front page of every computer and every person checking their email.

Which means that every angry person on their computer is now coming on here because of that article.

Stop responding to posts. They’re just angry and they have no clue.

They took and posted pictures of all of the pnms some with their full names mixed in with lots of pictures of Grant.

Literally hundreds of angry people now coming here and just trying to pretend they’re someone and make controversy.

Stop responding.

Time to just bump posts from 2013 or whatever but spam and keep spamming and don’t respond.

Posted By: Roll Tide
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Bumpers

By: Bump
#12by:    

Hopefully people are now looking at other schools it was a lot of pressure when everyone was looking at us. i rushed with Kylan and the whole bama documentary sitch. All eyes were watching and people wanted to know who the spies were etc. It was a really bad time. I hope other schools can take some of the pressure off now

By: 2024
#13by:    

not surprised

By: ?
#14by:    

Your whole family and ines. Piss off

By: I hate

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.