ZTA, PBP, ADPi

And then the other houses take their girls based on their vibe:

Low grades/party girl: Alpha Phi, Gamma Phi, DZ

Grades/involvement focused: AOPi, DG

These houses don’t have a set “type”: KAT, SK

Posted By: Funnel
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

The way I see it there's several different funnels based on the type of PNM each house wants (First house gets most of the girls they want and each house after gets the leftovers) A lot of these categories overlap so that's why some houses are listed multiple times
From MB/MOB:
KKG->KD->PM->DDD->AXO->XO->AGD->ZTA< br /> You're generally southern with good grades:
AXO->PM->XO->KD->DDD->AGD->ZTA->ADPI
You're northern and pretty:
ZTA->APHI->DDD->PBP
You're northern with good grades:
PBP->ADPI->AOPI->DG
You might not necessarily have a niche:
DZ->GPHI->KAT->SK

By: x
by: Hmmm   

Are other OOR PNMs (Midwest like Chicago or west like California) grouped with what you’re calling “Northern”?

By: Hmmm
by: Order   

I get where you’re coming from, but your order of houses is off except for MB and MOB going Kappa first and then KD.

By: Order
by: This   

This is the most legit ranking I’ve seen.

Could debate a few points but not worth it.

Preferences are relative to what you are looking for, where you are from. \n\n\n\n\n

By: This
by: x   

Yeah, I guess I should've just said OOR

By: x
by: Nope   

No girls from MB or MOB go Phi Mu or AXO. Do u even go here?

By: Nope
by: errors   

Your funnel breakout above is soo wrong. No one from Mob or MB goes PM or DDD.

Phi Mu isn’t a grades house.

Alpha Phi is too high up on your funnel for pretty. They’re dead last in line and barely ahead of GPhi.

By: errors
#12by:    

This post is from a girl that grew up in AL. This is not applicable to any NR house that doesn't actually want the PNM's that KKG, KD, AGD, and PM thirst after. Get over it Southern girls.

By: Not
#13by:    

You can bump the anti-Alpha Gam posts all you want, but they’ll still get the girls they want in rush.

By: AGD
by: AGD   

If so- why did AGD keep showing up on my card, even though I ranked them low?

By: AGD
by: Hi   

If a house you ranked low keeps showing up on your card, it’s because the houses you ranked high didn’t invite you back.

This says more about you than that house you ranked low.

By: Hi
#14by:    

This works too. Some girls think grades/sisterhood are most important and some think it’s partying/social and some like a mix of all of the above. Different wants=Different top houses. Find what you want and stop worrying about tearing down others who want something else. There’s a right place for everyone. Chill with all the hate.

By: Yep this too!
#15by:    

This is one of the better ways to describe what seemed to be going on every time girls would get their schedule for the next round. There are always exceptions, but in general this describes it.

By: Rush funnel
#16by:    

I think if you bump ZTA up, this is accurate for the times.

By: This is it!
#17by:    

This is true

By: Rushinggg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#18by:    

Switch ADPi and APhi.

No one picks ADPi over PiPhi or APhi.

It is 2023.

By: Nope
#19by:    

Wait till some tops go Zeta bc the unrealistic rules waiting for them on the row. We shall see.

By: .
by: Agree   

There is a crazy peep on this site who is completely unaccepting that Zeta and APhi are good houses. Thinks only OR is good....oh but wait..always adds ADPi...a real struggling house...to that list.

Maybe she will spend all Saturday night bumping years old threads again.

By: Agree
by: Just stop   

There’s also a crazy peep on this site who is completely unrealistic and keeps lumping Aphi with Zeta trying to make Aphi look good.

By: Just stop
#20by:    

Not a ZTA but anyone who thinks they don't get their pick of girls is delusional. Everyone on Panhel knows they have the highest pnm returns out of any house. Ask a pi chi from last year.

I'm not saying this means they're a top tier sorority, but they do the best out of any house, new or old row during rush.

By: Sorry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.