facebook

If Greek rank was smart

by:    

If Greek rank was smart they’d shut down the discussions and ability to post like they did last year.

These creeps are name dropping girls for being involved in an imaginary documentary and straight up bullying others. The behavior is disgusting and knowing it’s coming from adults is even worse. Greek rank, please do something to protect these girls

Posted By: Ummmm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I wish this whole stupid site would just get deleted and shut down.

By: Sad
by: 🍋    

Makes too much ad $$$$$

By: 🍋
#2by:    

Lolll then they wouldn’t make money off of all of the traffic they are getting from this site. Half the people don’t even go here.

You think the people running this website give a fackk about a bunch of bimbos in the south? Bye

By: S
#3by:    

The year the site was down during recruitment was terrible. I get my self worth for the whole year during recruitment and it was terrible. I couldn’t function for the whole week knowing you all were doing recruitment without my witty and brilliant troll posts.

Never again!

By: Nooo!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I dont even go to bama. And I post on here

By: SEC

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.