facebook

Sigma Kappa house

by: Want to know

I’m loving the sigma kappa house after today. Can someone tell me about their new house? While it isn’t going to be part of my decision, I am curious and don’t want to ask.

Posted By: Want to know
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

It’ll be just as big as all the others, just a little newer.

By: Well
#2  by: Hi   

The university has made it known that they are building a new mansion where the old Harris dorm was, it is assumed that that will be the new sigma kappa house

By: Hi
by: YeetAug 7, 2022 6:13:11 PM

Hopefully they don’t do what they did at Arkansas and pull the rug out from under them. Ark went back on their deal and won’t give one of their new chapters (they had 2 new ones I don’t remember which one) the land to build on that they promised.

By: Yeet
by: ^Aug 7, 2022 6:28:46 PM

The two newest ones, AXO and Phi Mu in 2016, did get big houses in 2018. AGD was supposed to come on in 2018 but that fell through. Never heard a word that SK was supposed to come on there.

By: ^
by: YeetAug 7, 2022 6:32:36 PM

You’re right it was the ark AGD deal. Tragic since they have almost as many PNMs as us and nowhere near as many chapters.

By: Yeet
by: houseAug 7, 2022 9:29:28 PM

Not just assumed...it's definite.

By: house
#3  by: Think   

If you loved the house and vibed with the girls then the house is for you . What other people think doesn’t matter and they are getting a new house

By: Think
#4  by: BuildingBama   

You can find a lot of information on the building bama website

By: BuildingBama
#5  by: Own eyes   

If you like SK keep them on your list. Trust the process, and no matter what don’t drop if you lose your top house.

By: Own eyes
#6  by: Bid   

House is being priced by builders and will start after that

By: Bid
#7  by: You’re welcome   

buildingbama.ua.edu —> Capital projects portal —> Sigma Kappa sorority house —> BOT info —> General project information

By: You’re welcome
by: New MansionAug 8, 2022 5:37:12 PM

All info is there - $21,000,000 - on row across from Bryant Denny. Thanks

By: New Mansion
#8  by: womp womp   

And now it’s flopped

By: womp womp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.