facebook

Harley Barber is an example of Aphi’s sisterhood

by:    

If you don’t know who that is, just google and you’ll know in a minute. But ever wonder how she got exposed in the first place when she posted her video on her finsta? It was someone from Aphi who screen recorded and sent it around. Aphi’s sisterhood has always been terrible. Quit blaming outsiders for “cancelling” you when girls from their own chapter cancel each other.

Posted By: Erica Han
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Humble yourself boo

By: Who cares
#2by:    

Read the comments of former actives and alumni on IG under APhis BLM post. There you will find other examples of their behavior and recruitment strategies first hand.

By: More examples
by: E.g.   

Read Kara’s or Kiana‘s comments. Former actives.

By: E.g.
#3by:    

I’m no Aphi stan but you have an obsession with them and keep replying to yourself. It’s painfully annoying. We get the point. Jesus Christ.

By: .
by: Blonde    

Of course you are not

By: Blonde
#4by:    

Their sisterhood is terrible. Why do they keep getting ranked as mid tier? Should be bottom tier tbh

By: wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Bump.

By: Bump
#6by:    

She was a new member and APhi threw her out immediately.

How desperate are you to bump topics from something that happened in a chapter from 6 years ago? After bumping a bunch of negative threads?

Honestly - you need some help with this obsession.

By: From 6 years ago
#7by:    

Ha! What a joke, but I will play.

Let’s talk about the DECADEs of racism exposed by the Crimson White in 2013 in chapters like Chi Omega, Alpha Gam and the rest.

Your entire Panhellenic community wasn’t integrated until 2013 ! That’s a fact- And at the direction of then Bama University president Bonner.

Any chapter can have a horrible member, but the audacity to dismiss decades where alumni steeped in the traditions of the Old South picked all white new member classes is hypocrisy at the highest level.

By: Lmao
by: @Lmao   

Strongly agree!

By: @Lmao
#8by:    

Just wondering .. how is she doing now? Like she’s completely wiped from social media and I can’t find anything else abt her. (Not defending her btw just wondering if anyone knows her)

By: Btw
by: I just checked   

she’s on twitter as @harleymode

By: I just checked
#9by:    

Someone asked for that.

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.