facebook

Pi Phi is skating by on here….

by: Oop

We all know they self rank, but it’s hilarious how they aren’t called out more and everyone else fights each other about “self ranking” and falling bc they’re so painfully irrelevant to even discuss 😂 They literally went from above Zeta (years ago) to being middle of middle at best. They consistently lose girls to old row and other new row houses they’re “above”, yet have the audacity to say they’re upper top. In what world?! Not in 2022. Seriously, look closely at their recent PCs compared to others and tell me they did not completely bomb.

Posted By: Oop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Bully   

Just stop...Pi.Phi is a great house. Smart girls, fun and involved. Just stop being mean.

By: Bully
by: ^Jul 6, 2022 11:25:41 AM

Okay mom/alum lol

By: ^
by: KJul 12, 2023 8:16:40 PM

Pi Phi is still better than Zeta. Pi Phi is the top new row house.

By: K
#2  by: Ok   

Nobody has said Pi Phi was upper top, and they do get called out ... all the time. Right alongside ADPi.

They lose girls, just like every other house, because some girls find better fits for themselves in other chapters. I knew a girl that chose ADPi over AXO -- does that mean that AXO completely bombed rush? Absolutely not.

Pi Phi still a great house (no matter how you rank them), and there is no reason for you to be tearing down their PC. It kinda sounds like you're still petty about being dropped.

Instead of tearing down other houses, let's raise each other up and recognize that every house is amazing, and that Bama truly has the best Greek Life IN THE NATION. A lower tier house here would be a top house anywhere else. We have remarkable women here in every house, and girls should consider themselves lucky to get a bid to any organization.

And if you're so worked up about some self-ranking on an growingly irrelevant website that you take the time out of your day to make a whole new thread, you should touch some grass.

ROLL TIDE!

By: Ok
by: Thank you!Jul 6, 2022 12:14:06 PM

Great post! Not sure why all of the hate for Pi Phi (and like you mentioned above, ADPI too...) Not sure if this is just a pesky troll or someone that was dropped. I haven't read posts of Pi Phi claiming to be top. Some freak out if they even see them on a 2nd line. Two of my roommates last year are Pi Phi and they are fun and sweet. They love their sisterhood.
Let's build each other up - being mean isn't cool.

By: Thank you!
by: 😂😂😂Jul 6, 2022 12:26:08 PM

You’re the one that wrote 4 paragraphs defending Pi Phi for something that wasn’t even that mean. I just saw awful posts about Gphi, DG, and KAT yet none of this energy was there for them 🤔 Hmmm I wonder why. Very revealing, don’t ya think? It’s almost like certain houses are on here….

By: 😂😂😂
by: okJul 6, 2022 12:50:13 PM

Babe people do defend those houses. I defend those houses just like I defended Pi Phi. But I don't see as many of those as ones that hate on Alpha Phi or ADPi, at least recently.

By: ok
by: WTHFJul 6, 2022 12:53:17 PM

Wasn't that mean? Are you kidding me? I hope you just some troll as opposed to a girl in a current house because I sure wouldn't want you in my house.

By: WTHF
by: Angels....Aug 19, 2023 7:05:30 AM

Bump!!!

By: Angels....
#3  by: wow   

truth hurts

By: wow
by: YepJul 12, 2023 5:23:46 PM

Think on These Things!

By: Yep
#4  by: Just stop   

WHY are you so butt-hurt with Pi Phi (and AD Pi)...this is borderline crazy. Just a troll or unstable person dropped that needs help...

By: Just stop
by: Interesting Jul 12, 2023 2:03:28 PM

So unstable trolls only apply to adpi/pi phi???

By: Interesting
by: ??Jul 12, 2023 3:47:15 PM

Who cares about being dropped by them?? No one cries on the row over piphi, when piphi, adpi, dz, and gphi are all similarly “well rounded” houses and any pnm with a pulse can get a bid from at least one of them.

By: ??
by: TbhJul 12, 2023 3:49:34 PM

I went piphi, and I would rather be in any other house. Everyone is so mean to me for no reason, even my big.

By: Tbh
#5  by: Details    

How are they mean to you?

By: Details
#6  by: yepbunp   

truth is out!

By: yepbunp
#7  by: Lol    

yep so true

By: Lol
#8  by: Honest   

PiPhi crosses with ADPi,DZ,GPhi,Dg,KAT

By: Honest
#9  by: hmmm   

the trolling seems to go way back

By: hmmm
#10  by: yes    

and why are PiPhi and ADPi put together in all of these drama posts but none of the other houses are put together? I'm so confused.....

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.