facebook

whichsorority

by:    

I'm a HS senior with no family history of greek life. I live in Tennessee and I'm attending UA Fall 2014. I can't wait to go through recruitment and find the right house. I have a 3.8 GPA, a long resume, and tons of extracurriculars, volunteer work, and community service. I hold multiple offices in my school and community. Not saying I'm attractive because I don't have a big ego but theoretically, if I was pretty attractive and well dressed, what are my changes of getting into a top house? A top house may not be the best for me but what are my changes of getting into a top house with the things I listed? Just curious. Thanks.

Posted By: Student
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm not talking about frats I'm a female haha. But like do I have to know people in the top houses to get into them?

By: Student
#2by:    

sounds like you have an awesome resume! but same thing goes for sororities. if you cant hold a conversation, your chances definitely go down. also a lot of the top houses do take legacies and recommendations seriously. so I'd say try to get some recs and as long as you come in with an open mind and positive attitude I'm sure you'll do great! one last word of advice, dont come on here to see rankings or get house reputations. its bull. you need to go where you feel the most welcome and comfortable :) good luck!

By: sorority girl
#3by:    

Tennessee? Sorry that's kinda out of the south and not really well suited for the top tier. Try looking at new row!

By: um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: what?   

Since when is Tennessee not considered the south? Tri Delt has a ton of girls from TN and they are Old Row. You need to get your facts straight. Oh, forgive me, you must be a troll. Or very much from a very small nonexistence place no one has ever heard of.

By: what?
by: uhhh   

Tennessee is definitely the South! Most houses go with the Mason-Dixon rule, Kentucky and below is the South. I'm from an Old Row house and we (and most Old Row houses) have a lot of girls from the south but also girls from all over the place too. Don't let this website get in the way of your decision, it's complete BS!

By: uhhh
by: Tennessee Stats   

To um above.....you clearly don't know what you are talking about. There are probably more girls in Old Row than New Row. Get your facts straight prior to posting please. Otherwise, continue to look like an idiot. Anyone can google the info and gets the facts.

By: Tennessee Stats
#4by:    

You will do fine. Don't let the negativity scare you.

By: ...
#5by:    

if you're having to get advice from this website on recruitment I suggest you evaluate your personal choices. Be patient and put your best self forward in August. Until then, steer clear of this site and fishing for promises of a bid.

By: stop
#6by:    

There are plenty of Tennessee girls that rush and pledge. Here are the stats for last year alone! 112 new pledges from Tennessee!
Alpha Chi – 6
ADPi – 8
Alpha Gamma Delta – 5
AOPi – 11
Alpha Phi – 3
Chi O – 16
DDD – 10
DG – 5
DZ – 2
Gamma Phi Beta – 0
Theta – 8
KD – 8
Kappa – 8
Phi Mu – 10
PiPhi – 5
ZTA – 7

By: Tennessee Stats
#7by:    

Well do you mind new row?

By: ha
#8by:    

"sorority?"
Don't EVER call a sorority that! That's a very rude term.

By: Uno

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.