facebook

best fraternity to rush

by:    

I am a guy that will be going to Alabama in the fall of 2014. Realistically, what is the best house I have a chance of getting a bid to if I am from the North (St. Louis). I realize you want to be able to get along with the members no matter which fraternity you decide to rush but which fraternities would I be most likely be wasting my time with? On the flip side, what are some good fraternities I should rush?

Posted By: rusher
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

DKE and SAE will be tough but potentially crackable. KA-no way. Theta Chi, EN, r possible. DX,Pi Kapp, Phi Gam, Pike, EX, real possible. ATO, Phi Delt, Dahteedah, Lambda Chi,Kappa Sig quite probable. Rush 4 or 5 houses, see where you're feelin' it.

By: animal mother

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I forgot ZBT. They're cool, too. Find out when houses are having rush events{text rush chairs). Show up, be who you are(no airs) and prepare for the ride of your life, St. Louis.

By: animal mother
#3by:    

Kappa Sig is an old fraternity that is on the rise after some setbacks. They get some really good guys from out of state.

By: Sarah
by: All of the    

Affiliated houses are old (except for Beta who are still 50+ years old). Kappa Sig may have been former old row, but they've been pretty mediocre since coming back. Even back in the day when old row had more solid dominance, several new row houses were probably more prominent.

By: All of the
#4by:    

If your a personable kid and can make a crowd like you I would check out SAE. Other than that the only other old row house that i would recommend and also you would have a shot with is Sigma Nu. Other than that check out Pi Kapp, OX, DX, EX, DTD, and Pike. Start rushing by no later than April if I were you

By: The reality
by: Huh?   

SAE would be one of the hardest ones to get an OOS bid to.

By: Huh?
#5by:    

What's the word on EX? Personally I won't be going old row, I know that, but EX and Pike looked really good to me.

By: rushie
#6by:    

I got a full ride scholarship to go here. No state school I know of offers as much money as Alabama does. I'm not saying Alabama is not a respectable school because I think it is but why would I want to go to a so-called better school and pay full price when I could get a degree from Alabama for basically free? That makes more sense to me.

By: Rusher

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.