facebook

which sororities have the best sisterhood?

by:    

I don't care about old row or new row I just want to know which ones have the most genuine, drama free sisterhood.

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Alpha Gam, AOPi, DZ, Gamma Phi, Alpha Chi, Chi O, Theta, and ADPi. Everyone else has a good sisterhood, but they aren't as strong as these houses.

By: You have
by: Hmmm   

Well those ladies certainly do, but so do most of the others. Very unfair to size up a situation you really know nothing about. Unless you have actually interviewed a respectable amount of girls from each you, you really have no idea, do you? Please quit telling PNMs stuff like this.

By: Hmmm
by: Lolz   

Do you realize how irresponsible it is to tell PNMs things that are completely unfounded? Shame on you for passing on such incorrect information. And yes I'm an active.

By: Lolz
by: Honestly   

I actually agree with her comment. Although it may be overreaching, I completely agree. I hear very little if no drama coming from these houses

By: Honestly
by: @honestly   

Well bully for you! However, did you not even read the comment you chose to respond to..or the two below it? It is ridiculous to spout your opinion as if it has basis in fact. You can't possibly be close to 30 or 40 girls from each sorority; in other words, the real number it would take to form an accurate opinion of the group not just based on one or two cliques within it. And you "hear very little drama"? where are you, lurking in the bushes?

By: @honestly
by: Uh...   

She is a PNM asking a question about sororities no one can actually answer. On a site dedicated to Greek life. What in the world does that have to do with her being involved in other activities? That doesn't even make sense.

By: Uh...
#2by:    

You must have some inside info on these houses

By: Really?
#3by:    

So what qualities so you use to label a house with good sisterhood??

By: Claire

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.