facebook

recruitment

by:    

I from the north and want to rush so badly, but I've herd some stuff and now I'm nervous I won't get into a soroity. I'm a girl from the north who just belongs down south and I'm so excited to attend UA. I'm just extremely nervous about rushing and then not getting into any. Any suggestions?! Literally abything could help!

Posted By: Cameron
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I am from north of the Mason Dixon and am an active. My best advice is not to ask for advice on here. Put your best foot forward. All sororities are looking for the best. Period. Good luck with recruitment. It's a lot of fun. And you will be surprised at how close all the sororities are. There is no school that has a better greek life! Have fun!

By: Advice
#2by:    

Stay off this site. Completely inaccurate.

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I am also an Active in a top tier sorority. I am north of the Mason Dixon line as well. Be yourself... and stay off this site because a lot of the things are not true!!!

By: Active2
#4by:    

Get recommendation letters!!!!!!!!! Some houses will drop you after day one without one. Helps the girls get to know you before rush and they keep a closer eye on you during rush. Get as many as possible!

By: Gisele
#5by:    

I am in an Old Row sorority and also am from the north, and honestly a lot of times I regret it. My sorority takes mainly in state girls who were already friends in high school, so that often leaves me out of the loop. I much rather would have been in a sorority of accepting girls who are going through a similar situation as myself! New row holds a lot more out of state girls and I feel like their sisterhoods are usually much stronger and accepting.

By: Truth
#6by:    

I prefed two old row houses and 1 new row.... In the end I decided to go new row. It was the best decision for me. I love my sisterhood ( not to say the old row houses dont have good sisterhood) and the complete acceptance of all different backgrounds. I absolutely love having sisters from all around the country. Old row definitely has some advantages but for me those advantages weren't worth it.

By: New row

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.