facebook

alright

by:    

So what is this talk that apparently Phi Mu is legitimately no longer Old Row and that Budweiser is no longer sponsoring Old Row either? Not trying to stir up trouble by naming just one house but this is what I've heard. Anyone else?

Posted By: ???
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

bumpppp

By: ya
#2by:    

Phi mu isn't old row because they buy their old row spot from Zeta, but they can't afford it anymore so they are no longer old row. They've been told not to talk about it so you likely won't get any information about it.

By: Old row
#3by:    

To "Old Row" clearly you don't know that Phi Mu buys their spot from ADPi, not Zeta.

By: um
by: ^ ???   

How is that when neither ADPi nor ZTA has ever been Old Row?

Phi Mu is still the top house on campus, Old Row or not. Maybe this is a good thing in that it'll make Old Row/New Row irrelevant.

By: ^ ???
by: Nationals   

It's against Zeta's national bylaws to be sponsored by an alcoholic beverage. I don't know if that's the case with ADPi but it is with DG as well so it's not exactly uncommon.

By: Nationals
by: It's    

actually against a lot of the houses' by laws like Zeta, ADPi, AOPi, DZ, DG, Pi Phi, almost all of the New Row houses' nationals forbid it.

By: It's
by: yeah    

first response has it right. Phi Mu is and will continue to be top house. This is good news for Greek Life in that it will devalue "Old Row" status.

By: yeah
#4by:    

They have in fact been stripped of their old row title. this is why you see many phi mus suddenly wearing all of their old row shirts...so sad how insecure they are about this change

By: not old row
#5by:    

for the minor facts and mostly opinions about Phi Mu on my original post!!! I had NO idea that everyone loved them soooooooo much! Back to my other question: is it true that Budweiser is no longer sponsoring Old Row? And if so, what would all of Old Row do about it and who would they get to sponsor them? And, who would they try and get to take Phi Mu's place since everyone's nationals are against it?

By: Thanks
#6by:    

I don't " love"Phi Mu but I do love our greek system. Like I said I am new row ( by choice I prefed 2 old row, 1 new) so it doesn't affect me. But people like you that come on here and try to start crap are pathetic. Our Greeks don't need to be labeled old or new bc they are all incredible, have amazing girls and beautiful houses. It's mean spirited and I'm just calling you out so PMNs on this site, realize how mean some people can be. Not a great representation of our greek system.

By: Ignorance

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Wasn't   

referring to you but you're welcome to take offense to it I guess. I was referring to the people who posted about Phi Mu supposedly being insecure about it and wearing the shirts everywhere. Not only that, I actually had an honest question and I stated that I wasn't meaning to start trouble so your anger is a little misplaced.

By: Wasn't
#7by:    

for sororities especially is pretty irrelevant when it's basically a total misnomer anyway. For fraternities it matters a little more, but some new row fraternities are also outperforming parts of old row year after year.

By: Old row
#8by:    

is new row.

By: phi mu
#9by:    

Again, way to rep Alabama! No one cares!

By: really
by: ? ??   

I wish no one cared. However, old row cares about keeping the division alive and well.

By: ? ??
by: Me   

too. The only Old Row house that doesn't really care that much about it is Alpha Gam; everyone else has the attitude

By: Me
#10by:    

Ok phi mu is old row they got the new spring old row shirt just like the rest of us and will be old row til the end of time... yall need to stop hatin

By: LOL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.