ALL UNDERGRADUATE AVERAGE 3.07
16.ZTA 3.04
ALL NON-GREEK UNDERGRADUATE AVERAGE 3.03
17.GPB 3.02
18.APhi 2.97\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: Statistics Don't Lie
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

Boys love dumb and sloppy. Real MEN love smart, classy WOMEN.

By: That's right
by: Yeah...   

Keep telling yourself that boys only like APhi because they are sloppy drunks. Sure they have a few...like all the houses, unfortunately. But mostly, they are pretty, sweet, and fun with lots of smart girls. Give it a rest.

By: Yeah...
#12by:    

While the grade report speaks volumes, one should really go steps further and analyze the data. For instance, Alpha Phi hovers around 3.0 and Alpha Chi around 3.5, semester after semester, so you can count on that from each sorority. And, while Alpha Phi is the lowest house, it still isn't a bad GPA.

However what happened to Phi Mu, Kappa, DZ, and Gamma? They all lost ground compared to spring semester.

S-2013 F-2013
ACO 3.57 3.56
CO 3.48 3.51
AGD 3.47 3.49
DDD 3.45 3.45
PBP 3.31 3.39
ADP 3.37 3.38
PM 3.44 3.36
AOP 3.37 3.36
KAT 3.35 3.34
KD 3.36 3.29
KKG 3.33 3.23
DG 3.25 3.23
DZ 3.30 3.13
ZTA 3.08 3.04
GPB 3.10 3.02
AP 3.01 2.97

By: Facts
by: Sorry.   

You dip down under a 3.0 and you deserve to be asked why.

By: Sorry.
by: Add KD   

to that list of houses whose GPA dipped.

By: Add KD
#13by:    

no self respecting house should have a GPA lower than the all UA average.

By: Sorry But
by: Yep.   

You're right.

By: Yep.
#14by:    

continue to "bump" with no intelligent comment. Because it certainly doesn't make you look like a member of a less popular house trying to act like a desperate know it all in front of PNMs. Your tactics are as boring as evidently your house is.

By: Please
#15by:    

90% of you are wife material, and when I start searching I'm starting with your house

By: Alpha Chi
by: absolutely   

I am positive a guy really said that on Greek Rank! Absolutely!

By: absolutely
by: Hysterical!   

This comment is such a joke. People don’t fall in love and get married based on which sorority a woman is affiliated with.

And, “since the 1950s, the median age at first marriage has risen for both men and women, increasing from 23 for men and 20 for women in 1950, to 28 for men and 26 for women in 2009.” Info can be obtained from the USA census bureau website. With that being said, a college degreed woman would be out of college for four years prior to her first marriage.

And, do you actually think all recent male graduate wants to take on a new job, new house, and new wife at the age of 22-23? Is that even financially possible?

You obviously need to get up to speed. Do you actually think everyone goes to college just to find a spouse? Have you heard of the Women’s Movement? Women go to school to get educated in order to join the workforce. If they find love that ends in marriage, great! If not, that is great too!

It is 2014!!!

By: Hysterical!
by: I think   

he's saying he wants a smart, classy lady in his life one day. Doesn't mean he has neanderthal ideas about wanting a dumb little housewife.

By: I think
#16by:    

Helping PNM's stay focused on the important threads

By: Bump
by: or...   

Acting like a jerk trying to promote your own house? I think the second.

By: or...
#17by:    

Haters gon' Hate

By: Aphi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#18by:    

As long as you are over a 3.0 who cares? It's not like it matters beyond that..

By: silly
#19by:    

you understand what you are getting into with each house. If you are serious about grades and the EDUCATION part of college, make sure the houses you fall in love with will support your academic goals.

By: Make sure
by: huh?   

All houses want smart, accomplished women, do they not? Just because some have lower "overall" gpa's, doesn't mean their academic goals are different. I'm certain there are girls with borderline grades in alpha chi and presidents list girls in alpha phi. Regroup or clarify please.

By: huh?
#20by:    

PNMs should really take this into account. Good grades come with so many rewards

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.