KD/DG/KKG

Tier 4 is:
DZ/ZTA/GPB/APhi

By: Interesting
#2by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#3by:    

Ladies in houses with GPA's below the all women average should spend more time hitting the books and less time hitting the bars and frat house basements and bedrooms.

By: Priorities
#4by:    

absolutely no surprise in any of this-especially with the partying groups.

By: Honestly
#5by:    

PNM's, you should study this ranking closely as it is the only meaningful info you are going to get on this site.

By: Real Information
by: Exactly   

The only unbiased thing on here. Really says a lot about the houses

By: Exactly
#6by:    

But the fraternities only want to party with APHI

By: Yep
by: I guess a    

woman should be valued only for how much alcohol she can consume and how many frat idiots she can sleep with......

Why even go to college then? You could do all that just visiting on the weekend.

By: I guess a
#7by:    

bump

By: x

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

You all are so obvious. Of course gpa is important. Congrats to the top houses. But to say this is the ONLY stat that matters is obviously directed at APh, ZTA,DZ,and Kappa.Sorry, they are popular sororities, so just deal with it. But APhi...c'mon. Love you guys, but below a 3.0 is not cool.

By: Obvious
#9by:    

wowww APhi, that's embarrassing.

By: lol
#10by:    

We are pretty, chill and the boys love us. If we had the highest GPa all other houses would be screwed.

By: APhi
by: Haha   

Not an Aphi, but you go girl. Stand up for your sisters. Some girls fear your popularity and try to drag you down. But...get those grades up so they will have NOTHING to moan about!

By: Haha
by: Hmmm   

Well, I made the second comment and I am NOT an APhi. Their grades are far too low, but they have a lot of sweet pretty girls. And I stand by what I said. You are a big liar if you sit there and say that their are not some girls who are jealous of their popularity. Their jealousy comes out in tacky comments and tons of posts on here designed to make them look bad. Yes, grades speak for themselves and they do need to get a hold of that. But to say they are total losers, well just settle yourself girl! The worst grades by far? If five and seven hundredths is BY FAR...then you are an idiot. This is probably a tacky alum of some lower sorority trying to claw to the middle. Geez!

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.