facebook

question

by:    

When we are registering for preview day and information on rush, should we order our tshirts in a larger size like a large or xlarge? I heard a lot of girls down south do that. Or should we order them in our own size?

Posted By: preview/rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Stay off of this website for "advice" from current members, this is the worst possible place to get information or to ask anything. Good luck with rush.

By: seriously??
#2by:    

Most girls do where their tshirts larger down here, but you don't have to order a size that's larger if you don't want to. I'd suggest ordering a medium or large. At home I used to get all smalls, and I almost never wear those shirts anymore.

By: Tshirt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I weight 140 lbs. I got a medium. I wear large tshirts sometimes, but I prefer them to fit. Also, you will probably be tucking this tshirt in and you cant do that with a huge shirt that doesn't fit.

By: Well
#4by:    

This is the worst place to get advice. But You won't be wearing your preview tshirt so order it however you wear it at home. On e recruitment starts you won't wear your preview shirt again bc you wil get 2 during recruitment.

By: Worst
by: Ohh   

Seriously though stay off this site. Good luck with recruitment.

By: Ohh
#5by:    

Preview weekend shirts are okay in larger sizes, but for formal recruitment I would definitely say to stick to a more fitted shirt. Most girls tuck them in and a baggy shirt is not that flattering on anyone trying to make a positive lasting impression.

By: Tshirt
#6by:    

hey! i'm from up north and only had size smalls from home, but now I wear larges or extra larges.. and I never thought I'd give in to the trend. But for rush shirts, which you wear with shorts, I got a medium, and don't wear them now, but during rush they were perfect! Especially in the heat, I'd maybe size up? Hope I helped!

By: shirts
#7by:    

Stay off this site for advice.

By: Stay

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.