5. Chi O
6. Pi Phi
7. KD
8. DDD
9. AOPi
10. Alpha Phi

House with the most active chapters(which is the most important factor): Chi O

House that donates the most for their philanthropy: DG

Stop speculating on which houses are "best" nationally. All of the work has already been done for you. Keep this in mind out-of-staters.

Posted By: Yeah
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

You just sound condescending. Some of these chapters are found at schools with the worst Greek systems. Apples and oranges.

By: Honestly
by: hmm   

It's supposed to be sardonic...

By: hmm
by: ???   

Someone is obvi not on the list

By: ???
#2by:    

That's odd, since you stated facts. I must have missed out on Sardonic Nature of Facts 101...

By: Hmmm
by: Haha   

That was supposed to be marked with a ? Although, being sardonic doesn't have to be marked by false information. It's a form of cynical mockery with usual regard to fact. -English Major

By: Haha
by: Facts?   

Two of the four criteria were Facebook likes and Twitter followers. The philanthropy numbers were based only on national foundation donations and didn't include individual chapter contributions at all. The number of chapters was the only real criterion listed, but by that logic TKE is the best NIC fraternity.

By: Facts?
by: Well   

I think the article states that they use facebook and twitter as a way of determining if members of the house stay involved. Idk it seems by what everyone else is saying, it's right

By: Well
by: Well   

The funds donated weren't by the individual chapters, they were TO the individual chapters. So that's not right either

By: Well
by: No   

they definitely included those as ranking criteria, and they are awful for determining involvement.

By: No
#3by:    

The order isn't exactly right, but I'd definitely say that these are the top 10 in the NPC. Throw in Theta and make it the top 11. If you are a member of any of these there should be a thriving alumnae base ANYWHERE you choose to go.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Definitely the strongest 5 nationally

By: All
by: Huh?   

What?

By: Huh?
#5by:    

When you're in college, national tiers don't matter. There are no tiers nationally. You're either NPC or you're not. Go to the individual chapter that makes you the happiest. End of story.

By: Listen
#6by:    

For contacts and future Alumnae involvement IT IS VERY IMPORTANT to consider national strength. Especially the region in which you are coming from.

By: Wrong
by: Especially   

If you want to get a job with sorority connections

By: Especially
by: um...   

Hate to tell you this but if you look at a list of famous alums, all houses have them. Whatever your profession, there will be people from your house and lots of other houses in positions of power. IT TOTALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHICH HOUSE. The only people interested in this are the ones that are a little insecure about their own self worth and are trying to boost it with their greek affiliation's rank. Ridiculous display of vanity.

By: um...
by: Not true   

For example, I'd hate to be a Phi Mu anywhere else in the country. The don't have a large, strong alum base outside of the south. And who said anything about famous alums? We were talking about connections that will help you get a job, idiot.

By: Not true
#7by:    

Very important

By: True
#8by:    

I guess I'm glad my sister is a ZTA lol

By: well
#9by:    

What in the world is she talking about?

By: Famous Alums?
#10by:    

I'm not sure.... I think we are to base top sororities on famous people? What sorority was Miley in? I want to be in tht one!

By: Bama

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.