facebook

rush fraternity

by:    

so i'm from oos (florida) and i'm mixed (white an black, which is sometimes hard to tell sometimes bc im really light skinned) so i'm not expecting to get any bids from any top tier houses since the stereotype seems to be that you have to be completely white and from alabama to get into those. my dad was a pike and my brother/uncle were chi phis but not at alabama. so my question is which fraternities do you think i should rush/contact/look into that might give me a chance?

Posted By: help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

all of New Row will be more welcoming, you will also have a better chance of getting a bid. To which houses that will give you a bid is the bigger question.

By: Legit
#2by:    

Legacies don't mean squat in fraternities, unless your dad or brother or granddad gave boatloads of money to a chapter.

By: Dullo
by: easy their bud   

legacies mean something, its just not a guarenteed way to get in.

By: easy their bud
#3by:    

All they mean is, the guys will be polite.

they're

By: There their

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

akl

By: deez
#5by:    

why would you post such telling information about yourself on here? you've just made yourself so easily identifiable,

By: why??
#6by:    

Who cares if he is easily identifiable?

The guy was just looking for info.

Bottom line is it depends on what kind of guy you are.

You're not gonna get negged just because you're mixed race.

If you're cool, dress well, and seem like a great guy then you will get a bid to a lot of the new row chapters.

If you're strange, dress like a florida geed, and in general come off like you suck. Then you're gonna have a hard time.

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.