facebook

Kappa Delta Accurate Description

by:    

They call the far out of state girls "ninjas" because they "snuck in". Everyone already knows this tho lol.

A girl in my PC came to lunch on the first day of classes. She recognized a group of girls from our PC sitting at a table and decided to sit with them because she's trying to make new friends and she thought she could assume that girls in her own sorority will be nice to her. When she sat down these girls glared at her, got up, and moved tables. So effing rude. Nationals have spoken about bullying within the chapter.

The alumni are scarily involved and care WAY too much about what a bunch of college girls are doing. Policing member's social media and inserting themselves into rush. You went to college. 40 years ago. It's over. GET A LIFE.

They're all so fake. Hope they have fun wearing their golden gooses and shopping at dukes. Everyone hears their name called for financial bad standing every week at chapter. Half the girls in the sorority live way beyond their means and fake their wealth for social media.

On Instagram they have this account called "Lenora Ashmore". Whenever a member posts something "inappropriate" lenora comments "..." under their picture and they have to delete it. Inappropriate can refer to both showing too much skin or pictures with alcohol underage. Lenora's account is run by exec and exec is almost always full of the cliquey mean girls who show favoritism towards their friends. Girls from far out of state they're not friends with will get ... for the smallest things - like a glass of champagne on Christmas. Their friends can be drinking wine by the bottle and post bikini pictures all they want without getting in trouble.

The only reason their philanthropy raises so much money is they force or fine each member to pay $100 minimum towards it. (not complaining because philanthropy is awesome, but don't think they're oh so charitable and great at fundraising). They host a 5k early on Saturday morning of parent's weekend. There couldn't be a less enticing philanthropy event planned.

Don't even get me started about all of the Panhellenic rules they break during rush. I could do a whole new post on those.

Far out-of-state girls need to stop rushing KD. They don't want you and they will make that clear to you after bidday. They just want you to pay your dues so they can have a high school reunion at every date party. Let them take whatever high school bullies and legacies they can get. It's what they want it's what they should get.

Posted By: KD Lady
Page 3 of 5
#21by:    

.. .. ..

By: Lenora says
#22by:    

Their pledge class…. They posted every name and hometown on their Facebook page and out of 145 some girls, only 8 were from the North. Every time I see someone say Ninja on here, I pretty much assume it is a KD Mama cause they live on GR. Their alums say they don’t want OOR because they like their girls local and to marry local and to go back home and grow the brand. But the truth is their nationals are really starting to get a bit ticked off with the entire situation. Their nationals are quite liberal, which is just funny.
They’ve removed the Bible from everything also. Which just underlines how liberal an organization this is.
Idk how this appeals to anyone anymore. It’s just a bad look, at this point.
This chapter is starting to look as undesirable as Alpha Phi.
Unless they start to embrace a more geographically diverse pledge class and walk the walk of being kind and decent and welcoming.
Kinda doubt it though, because they don’t even try to get to know anyone from OOR. It’s just a bad look. They’re in a bubble though and don’t realize how this all looks to most incoming PNMs at this point.

By: Facebook

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Truth   

This is so true. I am from OOS and really liked their house during recruitment this past year. They dropped me prior to Pref. They took my friend, who is not from the state of Alabama. She has been shunned from many events. Sad. Then they wonder why OOS girls drop...

By: Truth
by: What   

I’m so confused

By: What
#23by:    

I thought the term "ninja" in reference to recruitment meant a girl who was a quota addition (waaaaaaaay down on bid list, but not matched with another house)? In other words, sort of snuck in on bid day.

By: Confused about "ninja"
#24by:    

This post is everything… if I could pin this to the top of this page, I would. Every word in this post is 1000% true. Coming from a Phi Mu.

By: Truth
#25by:    

bump

By: Ninja
#26by:    

this is your warning incoming pnm's....

By: RTR
#27by:    

bump

By: dcl
#28by:    

Hey, hey, hey doesn't Bama rant about a values-based recruitment? Come on wake up.

By: Voiceit
#29by:    

If you look at girls I kd’s insta, the out of state girls only post with other oos girls. There is obviously a clear divide between the girls in the house.

By: Rtr
#30by:    

Oh my gosh

By: Ratchet

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.