facebook

Kappa Delta Accurate Description

by: KD Lady

They call the far out of state girls "ninjas" because they "snuck in". Everyone already knows this tho lol.

A girl in my PC came to lunch on the first day of classes. She recognized a group of girls from our PC sitting at a table and decided to sit with them because she's trying to make new friends and she thought she could assume that girls in her own sorority will be nice to her. When she sat down these girls glared at her, got up, and moved tables. So effing rude. Nationals have spoken about bullying within the chapter.

The alumni are scarily involved and care WAY too much about what a bunch of college girls are doing. Policing member's social media and inserting themselves into rush. You went to college. 40 years ago. It's over. GET A LIFE.

They're all so fake. Hope they have fun wearing their golden gooses and shopping at dukes. Everyone hears their name called for financial bad standing every week at chapter. Half the girls in the sorority live way beyond their means and fake their wealth for social media.

On Instagram they have this account called "Lenora Ashmore". Whenever a member posts something "inappropriate" lenora comments "..." under their picture and they have to delete it. Inappropriate can refer to both showing too much skin or pictures with alcohol underage. Lenora's account is run by exec and exec is almost always full of the cliquey mean girls who show favoritism towards their friends. Girls from far out of state they're not friends with will get ... for the smallest things - like a glass of champagne on Christmas. Their friends can be drinking wine by the bottle and post bikini pictures all they want without getting in trouble.

The only reason their philanthropy raises so much money is they force or fine each member to pay $100 minimum towards it. (not complaining because philanthropy is awesome, but don't think they're oh so charitable and great at fundraising). They host a 5k early on Saturday morning of parent's weekend. There couldn't be a less enticing philanthropy event planned.

Don't even get me started about all of the Panhellenic rules they break during rush. I could do a whole new post on those.

Far out-of-state girls need to stop rushing KD. They don't want you and they will make that clear to you after bidday. They just want you to pay your dues so they can have a high school reunion at every date party. Let them take whatever high school bullies and legacies they can get. It's what they want it's what they should get.

Posted By: KD Lady
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: SHEEEEEESH   

DAMN WHO PISSED A KD OFF HAHAHAHAHAHA this is so true tho they’re NOT NICE

By: SHEEEEEESH
by: Who cares, when - 🤔Sep 3, 2021 11:15:30 AM

The Pretty White Girl (PWG) is going extinct.
They are America's rarest human species.
America's smallest minority group. 🥺

PWGs are @ 1 in 15 in last Spring's sorority PCs.
It was 1 in 3 ten years ago.

Take many pictures of them, so we can remember what they looked like... 🦄

By: Who cares, when - 🤔
by: ummmMay 9, 2022 9:42:54 PM

LOL!

By: ummm
by: hmmmMay 12, 2022 9:12:40 PM

This is on point! Can't wait to see if KD and ZTA get put on social probation again for dirty rushing.

By: hmmm
by: YepMay 30, 2022 7:32:06 PM

You forgot Kappa...

By: Yep
by: Really??May 30, 2022 8:34:13 PM

Everyone dirty rushes...

By: Really??
by: ummmMay 2, 2023 8:58:34 AM

even though this was originally posted in 2021 - nothing has changed in 2023!

By: ummm
by: Squirrel LoveMay 31, 2023 4:06:09 PM

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

By: Squirrel Love
by: trollMay 31, 2023 9:55:57 PM

bump

By: troll
by: Huh Jul 1, 2023 5:08:05 PM

PWG are back on the increase. Thanks Supreme Court!

By: Huh
by: yepAug 13, 2023 10:42:28 PM

bump

By: yep
#2  by: Lol   

This should be taken into consideration when people are ranking the houses. KD is not a top house when this is how they treat their members and act

By: Lol
#3  by: Damn   

This is all very White Lotus lol

By: Damn
by: YesAug 17, 2021 1:50:06 PM

Love that show girlie

By: Yes
#4  by: oo    

Oh sweet baby Jesus

By: oo
#5  by: NeNe   

Wigs being snatched tonight!

By: NeNe
#6  by: they’re    

they’re going to be put on probation. a KD posted a TikTok of them drinking in the house today

By: they’re
by: UhAug 15, 2021 10:04:11 PM

That was KKG

By: Uh
by: no Aug 15, 2021 10:05:35 PM

i found a video a kd posted. this is a different thing

By: no
by: not Aug 15, 2021 11:09:11 PM

Not surprising, they’ve been on and off social probation for years

By: not
by: how Sep 2, 2021 9:56:56 PM

how did they not get in trouble dor this ? i sent the video into panhellenic

By: how
#7  by: Well   

Tbf most sororities have these problems. There are “ninjas” in every house and a lot of them have instagrams to monitor posts. With 400 girls in a house there is always going to be a cliquey popular group. With KD it’s just predetermined and with other houses it happens naturally? Don’t get me wrong I think they’re probably the worst but these other houses aren’t completely inclusive either

By: Well
by: YeahAug 17, 2021 1:44:45 AM

Kappa is almost as bad even though they make noises about not being hung up on OOS/OOR. KD just says the quiet part out loud.

By: Yeah
by: defAug 17, 2021 8:37:57 AM

Yea I was just thinking "my chapter does that... and that... and that..." Likely just in a less rude way I suppose.

By: def
by: lolMay 21, 2022 9:40:12 AM

KD always says the quiet part out loud...

By: lol
#8  by: ninja   

omg lol

By: ninja
#9  by: Lenora   

Bumpy bumpers

By: Lenora
#10  by: Uugghh   

I feel so bad for that poor OOR pledge. Did they really glare, get up and leave her alone? That’s so f$&@ing rude. So offensive! So much for southern ladylike behavior.

By: Uugghh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.