facebook

for the trolls !

by:    

Hey guys, I know we are all on here for alabama rush and that it is trending on tiktok! Drop what school you actually go to in the comments

Posted By: hey trolls
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

LOL I go to notre dame but hand to God I swear the only other time I commented on something was when I said hey I’m from ND on the learning about bama thread. This is hilarious though I hope y’all have a good week or however long this process lasts

By: heyyyyy go Irish

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Georgia southern

By: Me
#3by:    

Georgia southern

#4by:    

I go to UCSB lol !!

By: Hi
by: !   

me too!!

By: !
#5by:    

JMU!!

By: nova
#6by:    

university of vermont HAHA im not even in greek life i just love reading the drama

By: go cats baby
#7by:    

Mountain Brook Garden Club!!

by: LOL   

Redstone Ball Planning Committee in the house!

By: LOL
#8by:    

I’m going into 8th grade lolz but I want to go to school here one day roll tide

By: lolololol
#9by:    

I went to community college over 15 years ago but I never miss a Bama recruitment! Remember, KD, Chi O, ZTA, APhi, Adpi, AXO, and AGD all suck and are all bottom tier! Also all the PNMs are on here! I would never post over and over! Especially since this is anonymous and you will never know who is me and who is real. Suckers!

By: I hate you all
by: Lol   

Hey stop being Infiniti

By: Lol
by: Yeah   

We know you and you really do need to get a life. Like seriously, your obsession with greek rank is unhealthy and creepy

By: Yeah
by: Umm   

I think this is a joke

By: Umm
by: I hate you all   

It absolutely is not! The best part of trolling this site is that I can admit it and you all are too stupid to believe me! I’ve been here for many years and I will never leave. It’s too much fun!

By: I hate you all
#10by:    

Jersey in the house lol just graduated

By: Stockton

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.