facebook

thoughts on KD?

by: um

i’m interested in kappa delta because there’s a lot of people in my family that have been KDs. i just want to know their vibe

Posted By: um
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Kd   

Very southern, party a lot, not super involved. I know a couple oos girls in KD who are awesome

By: Kd
by: KDJun 1, 2023 8:23:18 AM

They will look to see if you will bring something that they need, if you will fit in with the other girls well and they might consider overall fit based on your grades, aesthetic and where you are from etc. If they don’t think you’re a good fit they won’t keep you. They get a bad wrap on here but I liked them a lot during rush. I just think they have way more people they already know they want them than they can keep. They cut all of my friends in rush I met that were OOR almost immediately.

By: KD
#2  by: KD   

KDs are:

Not the prettiest
Not the smartest
Not the most involved
Not the most well-liked
Not the most friendly
Not the most fun
Not the most sought after house

So there ya go. Just because you’re a legacy somewhere doesn’t mean you can or should pledge there. It was a great house up until the early 2000s and it’s been a steady downhill since then. They’re def bottom of Old Row with Alpha Gam.

by: YupJun 17, 2021 1:20:42 AM

BUMP!!!

By: Yup
by: LolJun 1, 2023 10:02:36 AM

Jealous much? You seem to think about them a lot.

I’m. It a KD, but they are a great house with great girls.

By: Lol
by: Hmmm…Jul 7, 2024 9:39:53 PM

^^AGREE

By: Hmmm…
#3  by: AOT   

No one has thoughts on KD because they’re very forgettable.

By: AOT
#4  by: Merrill   

Don’t let your family pressure you. I don’t know you, but the fact that you’re even asking makes me think you want to branch out and try something different. Good for you!

I know a few KDs. They’re very similar to KKG, XO and DDD, but I think those other three are better houses with better sisterhoods and better reputations. Just have an open mind.

By: Merrill
#5  by: Guest   

Kd: mostly in state & some out of region, southern, split between social party girls & traditional conservative girls, has some prestige, some are rich but not the most involved, average grades & exclusive, cross rush w kappa the most, lower top house

By: Guest
#6  by: Kd   

Not the most inclusive house on the row!

By: Kd
by: IngridMay 22, 2023 9:52:16 PM

They’re still top

By: Ingrid
#7  by: KD   

Used to be a top house when my mom was here. It has fallen to what some call the bottom of the top tier and some say KD is the top of the middle tier.

#8  by: Too southern    

Too strict too southern

By: Too southern
#9  by: Nope   

Trust me, don’t do it. There used to be prestige in wearing the letters even if you were miserable but now KD is a joke.

By: Nope
#10  by: Not as good   

They want you to think they’re exclusive. They used to be years ago but now that the whole “mean girl” vibe is over they’re maybe a top 5 or 6 house.

By: Not as good

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.