facebook

expensive and cheapest sororities

by: $$

I will do COB this month but since I'm going to pay for the sorority myself (except for meals, my dad will pay for that) I wanted to know what are the most expensive sororities and the cheapest ones? I wiould really appreciate you help!

Posted By: $$
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: $$   

In other words, the main factor determining if I will be able to accept a bid is if I will be able to pay the dues. And I know that not every sorority is equally expensive, that's why I'm wondering! Let's say I can afford DZ or Zeta or AOII (mostly new row) but not AXO, DG, XO etc

By: $$
by: wellJan 10, 2014 1:43:03 PM

You don't really discuss your dues with members of other sororities. I'm in and Old Row sorority and I have NO idea how much others cost in comparison to mine.

By: well
#2  by: True Pricing   

Nobody wants you to know true pricing because they don't want girls choosing sororities based on cost. The new houses need girls to help pay for them. Good rule of thumb, Old Row-High, New Row(New House)Way too much Money, New Row(Old House) less money(by thousands)... Also, New Row-Old House, Old Alumnae will be even less...

Don't buy into all the houses are building. Several don't have any plans for years. You are smart to think of the cost in this economy. Too many people will put you down for that but they will probably end up with tons in student loans- paying them off the rest of their lives.

By: True Pricing

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.