facebook

curious

by: pnm

I know I always hear about how cut throat rush at UA is, but I was wondering- are there a lot of girls that are just completely released? Not the girls that drop out because they didn't like their houses, or girls that suicide or something, but girls that are dropped from every house?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

there are girls who get completely released. With that though, they can get the opportunity to accept a snap bid. Usually what this means is that you'll either be released and not pledge anything or you'll be a snap bid to KD.

By: Yes
by: oh myJan 14, 2014 7:20:29 PM

i love you

By: oh my
#2  by: Yes   

There are a handful who are released for no known reason. You can still go out for COB, or wait until your sophomore year.
However, the percentage of girls released who have acceptable grades (3.0+), good manners, good reputation, are fair to good looking, is very low. Sometimes they just don't know anyone in the house or aren't memorable, or formal rush is the wrong situation for them. COB works better for them.
KD is not the only sorority that takes snap bids, but a snap bid is nothing you can count on.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.