facebook

fraternity rush tips

by:    

Looking for advice for summer and formal rush. What questions will I be asked? What are things I shouldn't say? What are the best tips to help me obtain a bid? Disclaimer: I'm not a try hard or a kiss ass I'm just wanting to know what I'm getting myself into. Thanks.

Posted By: Rushee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

there isnt really a formal rush, so thats that. Don't try say things that dont represent who you are. Just be honest to any questions and you will end up somewhere that you fit in. E-mail rush chairs and find out about any rush parties you can attend in the spring or summer.

By: well...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: actually   

There is a formal rush, its just so small and under used that not many average fraternity people like you even know about it.

By: actually
#2by:    

Dont ask stupid questions like "what is our fraternity motto?" and such.

Its mostly just having a conversation with someone you just met. Talking about sports, hometown, etc.

By: your welcome

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.