facebook

Rush 2021 - Bama

by:    

It's so exciting to think that Bama will be back in full swing this fall! All of the sororities have done a great job in keeping events going safely through this tough year. Each group has wonderful girls!

TOP ACADEMICALLY: AGD, AXO, DDD, Chi O, AOII, and DG
MOST BEAUTIFUL HOUSES: PHI MU, AOII, DG, AND GPB

Great Choices: AXO, AGD, PHI MU, DDD, AOII, CHIO, KKG, KD, and DG

Posted By: Rush 2021
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Tell me you’re an AOII alum without telling me you’re an AOII alum

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Guest   

How does this make them an aoii alum? Dg was also listed on all of them

By: Guest
by: ^^   

trust me, it’s an AOII alum. she posts on here all the time and it’s very obvious to tell which posts are hers

By: ^^
by: Lizzie   

I was thinking DG, but the list seems pretty diverse. All of the houses are strong with great girls. I agree with Phi Mu, GPB, DG, and AOII having beautiful houses, but all of the houses are beautiful at Alabama. RTR!

By: Lizzie
by: @Lizzie   

There you are! I hope you become self aware soon. Also- may want to stop using the same/similar nicknames over and over again.

By: @Lizzie
#2by:    

are you ok? DDD isn’t top academically, nor is AOII.

By: uh
by: Sarah   

I thought AGD and AXO were 1st and 2nd. I thought DDD and AOII ranked in the top 5 this past semester with 6 sororities because 2 sororities tied. I could be wrong though. I can't remember the order after that, but I thought it was ChiO, DDD, DG, and then ADII/AOII. Please correct me if this is wrong. I know ZTA moved up in grades.

By: Sarah
by: @sarah   

AGD and AXO are ranked first in the latest grade report, I never said they weren’t. DDD and AOII tied for 9th.

By: @sarah
by: Lol   

U know she’s an aoii when she writes adpi as adii

By: Lol
#3by:    

aopi and dg chill lol

By: haha
#4by:    

Aoii is not too for looks I’m sorry... and zeta should be on there for looks everyone knows they’re pretty- not academics tho, and tri delt isn’t too academically

By: ok aoii
by: Reading comprehension    

I’m not the OP but they didn’t mention looks at all. They mentioned the actual physical houses, not beautiful girls

By: Reading comprehension
#5by:    

Aopi and dg lmfao yeah right

By: Yeah no
#6by:    

Why thank you so much for telling me who is relevant because we wouldn’t want pnms thinking for themselves now would we

By: Oh my lawd
by: Haha   

The AOII alum sure wishes she could tell pnms what to do

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.