facebook

delta gamma

by:    

I'm a Delta Gamma at a different school, and we've been considered the top house on campus this year and the past few (based on philanthropy hours, active involvement on campus, grades, etc), but I've been trying to do some research as to how active some other chapters are at other major universities. Can someone give me an unbiased opinion on the DG at Alabama? :) thanks y'all!

Posted By: JustWonderin
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Troll.

By: Naaaa!
#2by:    

You sure are trying to stir the pot, aren't cha? Big pot you have there.

By: big
#3by:    

is full of know nothing trolls.

By: Greekrank

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

An unbiased opinion HERE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

By: Hannah
#5by:    

All sororities at Alabama are amazing

By: All
#6by:    

There are some great girls but they are so new they are just a real mix of a little bit of everything. I'd say better than Gamma Phi, Theta and AOpi only because they have strong alumnae.

By: Mix of Miss Fits
by: me   

I'd say worse than the ones listed because of their new member class.

By: me
#7by:    

They are new but off to an excellent start. Nationally they are very strong so they have huge alumnae backing. Good pledge class and beautiful house. Solid mid tier.

By: Solid
by: LOWER   

middle tier. Doing well, but not as well as they promote. Will be an excellent chapter after a few more recruitments. Off to a great start, but like to self-promote relentlessly. As do their alums.

By: LOWER
by: low   

lowest possible tier but they will be on here night and day saying they're top or middle tier

By: low
#8by:    

Haters are going to hate

By: Lol
#9by:    

Only a Pi Phi would say something like that. Threatened maybe?

By: Pi phi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.