facebook

top fraternities for oos student? (next year)

by: Wolfofwallstreet

Out of state guy coming from Illinois
What are the top New Row fraternities currently? I have a family friend who was DKE at Alabama, but I doubt that is enough to get me in so I figure next year I'll just rush new row. I already emailed a couple rush chairs and I am visiting some houses this spring, just wanted to see what the general opinion is.

Posted By: Wolfofwallstreet
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Top of new row   

currently is OX, DX, Pi Kapp, SX and maybe Pike, Beta and ATO. OX had been a top new row house uninterrupted since the early 70s. DX and Pi Kapp are old and historically strong new row houses who were kind of average because of probation and such for a lot of the last decade but have been rising for several years, SX is the oldest new row house to my knowledge (older than some of old row) and are historically strong but kind of average lately. Pike was top 2 or 3 new row a few years ago but have gotten into trouble and have also gone down hill, probably quite a bit more than Sigma Chi. ATO isn't an affiliated house since they returned to campus, but they're the biggest chapter and have good grades and an awesome house I guess. Beta was pretty great two years ago but got on probation and are by far the youngest of the affiliated new row houses.

By: Top of new row

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.