facebook

northern bro

by: Yankee

What chance does a northern bro from Duxbury Mass. have at getting into a decent fraternity? I know most top houses are majority southern bro's but I'm just looking to get out of the liberal north.

Posted By: Yankee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: On the row   

Yeah anyone has a shot, then again almost all fraternities here are decent.

It would also help if you went to a prep school (Deerfield, Andover, etc.), but also be being willing to adjust to soutehrn ideals if you want a the best houses.

By: On the row
#2  by: Rowrowrow   

As long as you drop the idea that you're superior because you're from the North...that you're here to teach us all how to be better....you'll do just fine.

By: Rowrowrow
#3  by: Deepdawg   

The man already says he wants to get out of the liberal north. Cut the boy some slack! He is thinking right. Come down in the spring and early summer- I think we need to meetcha!

By: Deepdawg
#4  by: Well   

Well I've known a couple guys from Mass. Some come off as asshats and and never really fit in at all.

On the other hand, one or two of them are great guys and 9/10 people would of never even guessed they were a yankee. It's all about how you carry yourself.

By: Well
#5  by: f   

^Whats can one do that makes other thinks he is a yankee?

By: f
by: ActingDec 10, 2013 12:29:03 AM

Like a damn Yankee.

By: Acting
by: FactsDec 10, 2013 7:55:41 PM

If you have to ask, than you don't deserve an answer

By: Facts
#6  by: What   

does acting like a yankee even entail, not spitting dip since the age of 5 and not wearing camo everywhere you go?

By: What

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.