facebook

i'm not happy in my sorority..

by:    

I am not happy in my sorority. I never wanted it from the beginning. I gave it a good chance, I truly tried, but I'm just the outcast and don't fit in. All my friends are in another sorority. Why did they have to drop me? What do I do?

Posted By: Not happy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You either drop or stick it out. Can't see any other option. If you are active, that's it.

By: Well...
#2by:    

not everyone hangs out with only the people in their sorority. There are couple people in each pledge class that most hang out entirely with other sorority girls.

I would not drop if I weree you, it looks bad, and will not make you any happier with friends. There is nothing stopping you from having the friends you would have if you would drop from being friends with them now.

By: Advice you need
#3by:    

They're not just for the four years you're here, they're for life. Stick with it because there will be alums from everywhere and you're sure to find many that you like being around.

By: sororities

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.