facebook

which fraternities generally don't take northerner

by:    

I am from near St. Louis and will be attending Alabama in the fall. I want to do fall rush but I heard no old row house and even some prestigious new row houses will not take northerners unless you are a legacy. Which houses should I rush in this case? I am not too picky about getting into a "top tier" house I just think going Greek has so many benefits.

Posted By: Missourian
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Plenty of fraternities do. I'm also from St. Louis. I am not a legacy. And I still got good bids. Make sure you register for IFC rush early. And also try to get ahold of recruitment chairs and make it down in the summer to meet some of the guys.

By: StL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Come on down, Yank. Don't believe what you hear on this board. Any new row house will talk to you and most old row too possibly excepting ka. You gonna love the south. you just don't know it yet.

By: Deepest Slog In Bam
#3by:    

KA doesn't take northerners. It might be tough sledding with DKE and SAE but they have pledged northern outstaters in the past. Green light with all others.

By: Loucius
#4by:    

Everthing is poossible old row and new row. Old row would just be harder since pledge classes are picked earier, essentially giving Alabama kids an advantage.

By: From the north

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.