facebook

sorority

by: mchristine

Hi! I really want to rush in the fall of 2014. I will be a junior and new student at UA, I will be transferring from Santa Barbara city college in California and have a 3.3 gpa. I really want to see what my chances are of getting into a sorority if any one can help me out! (: thanks!

Posted By: mchristine
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: go for it   

It is indeed hard for juniors to rush. It is true that your chances are more slim than freshmen. It is true that you might not get a bid, but if I were you I would definitely go for it. Why? Because if you don't try, you will never know. There ARE sophomores and juniors who DO get bids. Of course it's not the majority but IT CAN HAPPEN. Don't focus on the negative comments saying that you don't have a chance because you are a junior not coming from the south. We all get that recruitment at Bama is VERY competitive, but you know what? Every girl has a chance. You might be one of those girls. GO FOR IT! Work hard to improve those grades next semester and get as many recs as you can, that is KEY. Rush with a positive attitude and open to whatever comes next, just enjoy the process. Be happy and confident due to the fact that you are rushing even if you know the odds are against you, if you get a bid AMAZING, if you don't you can always do COB :)

By: go for it
by: mchristineDec 3, 2013 5:42:07 PM

thank you!!!!!!!!(:

By: mchristine

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.