AGD/ADPI
ZTA/PiPhi/AOPI
APHI/DG
DZ/Theta
Gamma phi

Posted By: Anon
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kappa has sadly gone really downhill this year. DDD and KD are purely status houses its all about the name. ADPi is a good house but definitely not top new row. APhi and DG are bottom tier, sorry bout it. Along with Theta and Gphi.. this list is way twisted.

By: Issues
by: Idjits   

And you're rude.

By: Idjits
#2by:    

KKG definitely hasnt gone down at all this year...
and off of this years pledge class pi phi made that cut by being the worst pledge class this year sooo id have to say its pi phi dg theta gphi

By: ummm

Completely rude.

#3by:    

It is hard to believe that yall are still doing the ranking thing. Have you not noticed that everyone disagrees because it's opinion. I heard about Alabama's board and though I'd check it out for myself. Unbelievably stupid.

By: interesting
by: yeppers   

So middle school, isn't it? You would think these ladies could spread a little love and respect.

By: yeppers
by: ^^^   

Exactly. I thought I'd check it out since all the controversy earlier this year and see how things were going. I expected lots of panhellenic love and instead am seeing all this self promoting rating crap. What's really ridiculous is that the Alabama chapter of my sorority is near the bottom, and I know they're a really good chapter. It seems like the folks here would celebrate their greatness of all their houses instead of running down obviously great chapters. It must be a kind of redneck mentality.

By: ^^^

Completely rude idjits here.

#4by:    

ADPi is one of the worse sororities on campus this year. Look at their pledge classes for the past two years.

By: Joke

And you're rude.

#5by:    

PhiMu/AXO/XO
KD/AGD/DDD
KKG/AOII/ZTA
APhi/DG/ADPi
Theta/DZ/GPHI

By: Here's how it is
by: >>>   

You missed Pi Phi

By: >>>
by: PIPHI   

Pi phi above APhi below ZTA

By: PIPHI
#6by:    

Original post is pretty good with a few exceptions

By: sam

And you're rude.

#7by:    

Ok this is wrong!!

Here is the real list

Phi Mu
KD
Tri Delt
ZTA
KKG
PI PHI
XO
AXO
ADPI
AGD
ALPHA PHI
THETA
DZ
AOPI
DG
GAMMA PHI

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: haha   

Thanks for the opinion adpi, go back to the bottom where you belong.

By: haha
by: Joke   

The post by Wow was obviously posted by a Pi Phi who have hit near the bottom this year. Average on looks and probably have the chubbiest pledge class that I have seen so far. Hilarious that you think that you are above XO and AXO. You are definitely below DG. DG has a prettier and classier pledge class than you.

By: Joke
by: Yeah   

Yeah, and in fact DG has the prettiest and best pledge class of anyone and they're #1 now!

By: Yeah
by: agreed   

I agree that the post was made a pi phi. They troll this site and continuously degrade all houses!

By: agreed
by: @Yeah   

Hold your horses, DG. Y'all are definitely not #1. You still have a long way to go. However, that being said, it would be foolish and ignorant to deny your success in recruitment this year. Keep up the good work.

By: @Yeah
#8by:    

Sarcasm escapes you, doesn't it?

By: @yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.