facebook

the truth

by:    

Just to clarify for anybody curious, it is indisputable that SAE and DKE are the top houses. They throw the largest parties and the most girls want to go to their functions. I dont care if they had an "off" pledge class, they are top

Posted By: Truth speaker
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I dispute it.

By: Listen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

SAE have 3 off pledge classes in a row before this year? That would make 3/4 of their chapter off pledge classes would it not?

By: Didn't
by: Wrong   

THen how come they continue to have to largest parties on campus?

By: Wrong
by: ^   

Great house and lots of money of course. The quality of the overall chapter is still way below what it should be and same is true of DKE lately.

By: ^
#3by:    

KA and SAE and DKE in top three and interchangeable. Phi Gam and EN and OX and clearly next in line and also tops on campus. Just my two cents.

By: I would rank....
by: GreekKing   

Wrong. DKE and SAE are top. KA,OX and EN are next. Phi Gam dropped out of these groups for awhile.

By: GreekKing
by: Yeah   

Phi Gam is 8 at best.

By: Yeah
by: Currently,   

If ranked ONLY on where they sit now, Fiji is behind........ DKE, SAE, OX, KA, EN, DX, Pi Kapp, EX .......... They are in the mix with LXA, Beta, ZBT and DTD ........ they are ahead only of Phi Delt, KE, Pike

By: Currently,

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.