facebook

wondering

by: I was

What sorority has the Chillest girls and crazy partiers?

Posted By: I was
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sew   

All of them will have some of both.

By: Sew
#2  by: Forgot to say   

That I'm not from the south and I'm from hispanic descent even though I don't look latina. People often tell me I look like I'm from spain and Italy. I'm pretty sure that the fact that I'm not 100% white will limit the possibilities of getting into one of those houses since most of them are old row and pretty picky right?

By: Forgot to say
by: ListenNov 15, 2013 12:47:23 AM

Most are not old row. Sorry but you won't be the first Latina pledged. But all the sororities - not just old row - are pretty picky. They can be, with all the girls wanting in.
Make great grades, have good activities, look sharp, be friendly.

By: Listen
by: Lets not lieNov 15, 2013 10:25:13 AM

If you don't already know girls in the house and you're a heavy partier (which your recs will show), you will not stand a chance with KD, DDD, KKG, AGD, XO, AXO, or Phi Mu. If you want to party hard, go ZTA, Pi Phi, or Alpha Phi.

By: Lets not lie
#3  by: C'mon people   

If you have a 3.5 then your golden at every house (if you have a rec and only for the first round).... To the person who said your rec will reflect partying, why would it?! She's obv not gonna tell an alum she likes to dance on tables?!
If grades are important I wouldn't recommend APhi or ZTA. I'd go with PIPHI, phi Mu, or DDD. Don't listen to the people who say that "you don't stand a chance with ___" they are haters that god dropped cuz of grades, looks, etc so do your thing and rush will be great!

By: C'mon people

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.