facebook

old row

by:    

Heard zeta and aopi got invited to join old row. Why? They are nothing special.

Posted By: Wtf
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They got invited because they ARE special.

By: Well
#2by:    

Actually a bunch of lower-standards sororities that are sponsored by beer companies. The decent sororities have rules against that.

By: old row
by: Jealous much?   

You seem really bitter.

By: Jealous much?
#3by:    

Why not? They have a lot of hot girls.

By: Oh
#4by:    

Old Row for sororities just means they have a couple of extra parties. They are sponsored by beer companies. Some houses national by laws do not allow them to be sponsored by any alchohol companies so will never be considered "old row". Delta Gamma is an example of that. Old Row in the truest form, only applies to fraternities.

By: Old Row

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: And   

Zeta and ADPi don't support that transition either, so no way will zeta join

By: And
#5by:    

why are you spewing so much hate? are you jealous?

By: @wtf
#6by:    

These sororities are awesome! im in a different one at alabama but ive hung out with many zetas and aopi's! love them

By: um
#7by:    

Why do you think just because people have higher standards that they're jealous of people with lower standards. Makes no sense to me.

By: nope
by: standards   

It is just a little smarmy to have a beer company be a sponsor of a sorority. Sorry. Not bitter at all. I'd be embarrassed to be in that situation. It's fine for girls that don't feel that way or who have nationals who don't safeguard their reps.

By: standards
by: sure   

however that is not the sentiment your original post expressed. Your original post was clearly trying to put those houses down

By: sure
#8by:    

Heard ZTA did, not AOPI. ZTA is one of the oldest sororities on campus so it seems fit, they're also sweet, pretty girls. They would fit in because I think they most closely represent tri delt. However, my roommate was a ZTA and I know for a fact their nationals would never allow them to be sponsored by a beer company, so its a moot point.

By: Virginia

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.