facebook

alpha phi

by:    

Hey Ya'll,
I am planning on transferring next year to UA! I am currently a initiated member of Alpha Phi at my school on the west coast. I know that sororities are a HUGE part of the college experience in Alabama and before I transferred I was just wondering if I could get some honest opinions about Alpha Phi at bama. Please don't bash the girls just speak honestly. What are all the girls like? Is there a specific stereo type??
Thanks so much!! xoxo

Posted By: please help!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm just not quite sure why you are asking this or why it matters what others think, since you are already an affiliated member. So, next time you visit campus, stop by the Alpha Phi house and visit with them. Then you can get a feel for yourself. Nice ladies and they would love to have you visit.

By: advice
#2by:    

You will enjoy being an affiliated member. They are cute and fun girls.

By: alpha phi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

they give good head

By: k
#4by:    

If it burns when you pee it must be an alpha phi

By: .
by: Wow!   

That is hilarious and oh so original. Did you also coin Sleazy DZ, and Tri Delta...Everyone Else has? Cause those are awesome too.

By: Wow!
#5by:    

You already sound like an Alpha Phi by your text, so I'm sure you'd be fine. Known to be pretty, not too smart, but hella fun to party with

By: Well
#6by:    

Recolonized in 2008 after being off campus since the early '60s and have risen steadily in the ranks. Top four in looks with Phi Mu/AXO/ZTA. Could stand to work on grades and involvement, but loads of fun (a little too fun at times) and very social. Other sororities look down on them for being wild, but guys love them.

By: The lowdown

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.