facebook

sorority costs?

by: Curious

I was just wondering what is the price range for joining a sorority? I know there are dues, etc. but I'm wondering how much it actually is per semester/year?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Most    

Most average around 3500 for the first semester because you have to pay one time new member fees, and then they go down a little the second semester and on. I would say the high is around 4000, which is typically for the sororities that either have or are building new houses.

By: Most
#2  by: Exactly   

Spot on with the averages. I know that the highest is 7000, but that was including the new member fee and other things. Once the first semester is done, dues will be cheaper than being in the pledge period and the only real items that could put you in a financial bind is the shirts! Advice: make a list of which game day shirts you know you will want and try and limit yourself on how many game day shirts you get. SEC game day shirts are really good and so are the championship shirts. Some non-conference game shirts are cool, but most of them not. Not only that, but two separate companies do game day shirts so you'll have two shirts to choose from. Hope this helps!

By: Exactly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.