facebook

how about something different

by:    

Every single ranking I have seen on here has only been about overall looks and/or the appearance of their newest pledge class. Sorry, ladies, but nobody (future employers, future friends, etc.) is going to care about how "hot" your pledge class was in 4 years, but the way you treat others and the way you portray yourself to others stays with you forever. So here are the sororites RANKED BY KINDNESS. And no, Old Row/New Row doesn't matter in this case. Sorry not sorry.

1. GPhi
2. ADII
3. AOII
4. Chi O
5. DG
6. Alpha Gam
7. DZ
8. AXO
9. Theta
10. Tri-Delt
11. Kappa
12. Phi Mu
13. Pi Phi
14. KD
15. Zeta
16. APhi

Posted By: Not superficial
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I like this but it's going to be impossible to know enough about what each sorority and/or its members have done in the name of kindness.
It's something that ought to be shouted about...but I believe the Bible when it says to not go shouting about your good deeds.

By: Well
by: However   

Kindness is reflected in actions whether it is talked about or not.

By: However
#2by:    

Love it!!

By: Love
#3by:    

Post ever

By: Best
#4by:    

My guess is one of the top three rated for kindness here created this. Prob not one (to obvious). So I'm guessing adpi And there is where I have to disagree Have not met many kind ones. Very little class and only surface friendly.

By: We'll
by: nope   

Actually I promise you my sorority isn't even in the top 5. Im keeping it very unbiased.

By: nope
#5by:    

I love this post. And I realize now that my house needs to work on some things. I'm going to bring this up in chapter.

By: best
#6by:    

This is actually very accurate in my opinion
Every house excels at something: looks, grades, kindness, partying/"fun-ness", etc
If your sorority isn't on the top of "looks" then you'll be on top of something else for sure.
It's sad that we only focus on the external qualities of sorority women

By: Agree!
#7by:    

roughly accurate from girls I've met

By: hmm
#8by:    

This is just as dumb as ranking by looks. Kindness? really? You know every girl in every sorority to make that decision. But, hey go for it, if it makes you feel good. But I have the hardest time imaging you would choose a ranking system in which your own sorority wasn't ranked highly...by yourself. As for me, I know plenty of sweet and pretty girls in most of the sororities. But knock yourself out, It is Greek Rank.

By: Stupid
by: ha ha   

I guess your house WASN'T rated that high.

By: ha ha
#9by:    

But "we're the nicest," "we have the best sisterhood," "we're not superficial," etc. is what bottom houses always say to make themselves feel better.

By: Sorry
by: well   

Well, so called bottom houses do have the nicest girls. You can't be the mean queen bee and the nicest too. It's a choice and girls do choose where they fit in the best. Not all girls are mean or devious. get a reality check please.

By: well
by: Chi O & Aopi   

Chi O and AOPi have beautiful girls and DG and Gamma Phi Beta have pretty girls too. So my vote goes to being in a sorority that is pretty and spicy and everything nicey!! : ) P.S. Gamma Phi Beta and AOPi honestly had two of the pretties girls on Homecoming Court this year. : )

By: Chi O & Aopi
by: @Sorry   

You're the kind of person that holds our Greek system down

By: @Sorry
#10by:    

Gamma Phi Beta has some of the meanest girls I've ever come in to contact with. They seem to be determined to be as mean as they possibly can. I can't stand them. They are horrible.

By: Notsomuch

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ...   

Whoa.

By: ...
by: Gammairl   

Makes me wonder about YOU. They are hands down the nicest girls I've met since I've been here. Are you possibly from a house that's at the bottom of the list????

By: Gammairl
by: Agreed,   

one of my roommates is a GPhi and she is always talking about her pledge class to her friends while I am around.

By: Agreed,

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.