facebook

sororities based on my humble opinion, no hate!

by: Hey

No hate, I just tried to be as accurate as possible:

AXO: Really smart girls, best GPA on campus and one of the "best" sororities at Bama. Full of classy and well rounded girls. Pretty, likeable, lots of extracurricular activities and most of them wealthy and very into church. I consider them to be the most "Popular" sorority. Old Row of course.

ADPi: Really chill sorority, very nice and sweet girls (most of them), very open-minded, these girls like to have a good time and have an open mind for everything!. Down-to-earth and have a beautiful house btw! Not super popular but it could always be worse. New Row.

AOII: Smart, classy, Frats like them. Full of really sweet girls. Pretty popular and down-to-earth :) Middle-top tier. New Row.

Alpha Gam: I've met really nice alpha gam girls. Very popular sorority! Full of cute girls. Very social. Some like to party a lot, while some others don't. Old Row. Very kind and sweet girls (most of them, but you can find a lil' bit of everything)

APhi: No hate on APhi! Very talkative girls, like to party and have fun! Not great grades (needs improvement), not-so-smart rep but nice sisterhood. Frats love them. APhi girls are very self-confident and like attention. New Row.

DG: Great sisterhood! Very hard-workers and they really care about their sorority! Sweet girls. New Row.

DZ: Has a mix of really rude/snotty and sweet/nice girls. Nice sisterhood. Good middle-tier sorority.Like to party (sometimes a little too hard). Decent grades. NR

Posted By: Hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wow   

Slow night, hunh? You might want to think about going out or something. You seem to spend a lot of time thinking about this...

By: Wow
by: Well...Oct 29, 2013 9:23:42 PM

I didn't post this originally, but it is on a site called Greek Ranks. What did you expect to find on here? Socrates and Beowulf? You have a stick up your bum, I believe.

By: Well...
#2  by: But   

Still pretty accurate...

By: But

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.