facebook

mallett hypocrisy

by:    

Quite ironic that Mallett is plastering the CW with claims of Greek harassment when the reality is that Mallett constantly bashes the Greeks.

Get your own lives ladies and gentlemen of Mallett.
Stop spreading accusations of serial victims with serious baggage

Posted By: 1-sided coin
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The Malletts should move on.

So should the idiots who waste their time driving by Mallett (if it is true that they shouted nasty stuff over there.)

By: Inferiority Complex

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I actually had someone who works the bureaucracy side of Mallet. He's even sick of it. He said the whole reason they had a rally was for PR. Really hypocritical to their own beliefs if you ask me

By: ...
#3by:    

My sorority's homecoming float was in front of the Mallet float in the parade. The sheer ridiculousness astounded me. It's crazy that another group on campus (ie, Mallet) should be allowed to openly mock other groups on campus. I understand freedom of speech but we should be promoting school unity--not making it worse by alienating certain groups. The whole situation just made them look bad.

By: Homecoming
#4by:    

The Malletts from my dorm are anywhere from okay to good.
It's the attention seeking drama queens that make them look goofy

By: Agree
#5by:    

I don't see any comments from Malleteers on the CW site, just an article about them having to move out of Palmer.

By: Huh?
by: You sleeping?   

have you not seen the dramatic lesbian with previous harrowing incidents who recounts the horrors of sitting on her steps alone at 3 A.M.???

By: You sleeping?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.